Music Banter - View Single Post - Weirdest Thing You've Ever Wiped Your Butt With
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 02:35 AM   #129 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
How you could construe that from my post is beyond me...
just being Thee Virgin and I don't instigate anything, he just messes with my head and my libido badly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Ill respond with this and then im done for now messing with him. My reasons for initially calling him out were because of "The Virgins" comments he has made in the past about the age that he considers acceptable to engage in sexual acts with. Then he posts weird vids of him with kids or what he says are "adults" Whatever the mods can deal with him

Im not a homophobe and get along fine with all the other bi or gay people on this forum. It just so happens that everybody openly hates you "The Virgin" not cause of your homosexuality. Just the fact that you are you on a daily basis and I find it hilarious honestly.
i already said i don't "hate" him, if not, there won't be regular PMs between us

i only said if he uses common sense, the other posters won't heckle him on a daily basis and if he keeps on like this, he''ll be this forum's laughing stock (unless of course, he wants that, then i have nothing to say)

excuse me for being concerned

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.