Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #519 (permalink)
chipper
Music Addict

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
it's ok. i'm not particularly interested in you changing from being a vegetarian to a meat eater.
it's more of like giving you guys an option and the oppurtunity you're missing being a vegetarian. just saying.
vegetarians won't think they are missing anything. if they think that, they wouldn't be vegetarians.

maybe it would be better if you can share some Filipino dish on this thread. maybe the others would find that helpful and at the same time, would help others here appreciate that part of our culture. I would love to share but i don't know much about it. my mother is only half Filipino so there is the other 3/4 in me.

she does cook a lot of Filipino food though and most of it are vegetarian-friendly. like shrimp/fish with tamarind soup. i can't remember what it is called in filipino.

there is also the filipino version of spring roll

there is another one... my mom said in the philippines, they put beef in it but she replaces it with vegetables... you put some salted shrimp fry in it... the soup is kind of orange... it's called something like "Carie"... something like that

real love letters to exes
chipper is offline   Reply With Quote