Music Banter - View Single Post - Americas Prison Systems
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #29 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Hitler View Post
i get what you mean but personally, i always side on the victim, always, rather than the criminal. that's the reason why as much as i want to feel pity for these prisoners, i can't. i consider them as trashes of our community. sure, some thrash can be recycled thru some process, but i don't want them to mess with the good ones. it will always stink no matter how you try to polish it to blend with others.

the same way with criminals. no matter what kind of rehabilitation, proper conduct, etc. etc., you want them to have in prison, i can't imagine myself trusting a murderer to stay close to my loved ones. once a killer, always a killer. same goes with rapists, drug addicts, offenders, terrorists, etc.

also, i don't think it's cops responsibilities to ensure these inmates learn there lessons thru a peaceful manner. learn their lessons, yes. thru peaceful manner, no. i say beat them up, do what's the usual sick things done in prison, and then, they will learn. it's not always for the purpose of learning so they can go out prison with a good, loving nature, no. learn here means if you have the urge to be a rapist/murderer/durg addict again, you betta remember what they did to u in prison. bam!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote