Music Banter - View Single Post - what is the most retarded mtv show?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #33 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

dear god in heaven, i just watched the most embaressing show ever shown on tv, mtv made about a white 16 year old jewish boy who wanted to become a rapper, i don't even know where to begin, the kid has absolutely no talent, he just likes rap, so he calls mtv because embaressing himself infront some 500 kids on a talent show is not enough, he wants to do it infront of some 500 milion......his coach introduced him to snoop dog and the game, and they asked him to do some freestyle and the kid bombed......i still don't understand how he didn't put a gun to his head and shoot himself right there and then.......i'm telling you, i was so embaressed for him i coudn't even watch half of it, i was flippin chanels when he started rappin.....jesus christ!!!
that's what i don't understand about the american culture, everyone seems to be so ready to embaress themselves if it means getting 5 minutes on the tv......and made always seems to be about those kind of kids, no talent or real possibilities to actually acomplish their "made" goal, but still, they want the entire world to see them fail and embaress themselves.......
i am so emotionally scared.....i'll need years of therapy......

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote