Music Banter - View Single Post - Deconstructing Matious
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #66 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaSho View Post
I like Drake, and Mac Miller (who you haven't gotten to yet), but I pretty much agree with everything you've said, matious. Question: What's your opinion on Khalifa?
He's completely one-dimensional. He did change up his sound a lot from what he was like real early on, so kudo's for that i guess, otherwise his stoner anthems bore the **** out me

I liked the how fly tape he did with currensy mainly because they work togethor pretty well, but it didn't get too many plays.

Plies
This guy is music for retarded people. I'm dead serious. I hate his southern drawl, it's so ****ing annoying to listen to. A necessary part of being good at rapping is the ability to flow and this guy (bless his heart) is not capable of doing that.

This is his "real" music, the stuff not intended for radio play and omfg it makes me wanna kill myself.

Plies represents that annoying ghetto mutha****er who has to start **** on the bus and make me late. This dude makes Trick Daddy seem like Rakim by comparison.
Seriously i feel like plies music is self-explanatory, i shouldn't even be trying to articulate why this dude sucks dick
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote