Music Banter - View Single Post - Sexual Orientation
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #536 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
I'm not saying that it's females personally, actually. Its a pretty well known stereotype, but the reasoning behind it could probably be attributed to inexperience on both sides, and/or being conditioned to be good wives/dutiful husbands et cetera. Just a thought though, I've always thought as the Japanese as pretty freaky people, and not really sexually repressed at all

But it's kind of a universal thing, that it's frowned upon for women to enjoy sex, so it kind of becomes a constant. Which is really dumb, because sex is really ****ing boring if you both aren't into it, and if I were a dude and the chick wasn't enjoying it as much as I was I'd probably lose my boner.
I would be inclined to believe that, as the japanese culture does seem to repress the sexuality of their women. I somehow can't picture myself ever losing a boner if i was inches deep in a cozy wet vagina, no matter the circumstance, but I do get your point. I just find it odd that The Virgin would comment about that considering that he isn't into females.