Music Banter - View Single Post - The coming out thread - Take II
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

i'm not yet out to my family, formally speaking, cause i do try to have a sort of 'normal' personality inside the house but at work, or when i was still at school, i flaunt everything. i do have brother and sisters but it's the very reason why i opted to go to school that's not the same as theirs. my parents wanted us to go the the same school. i can't because that would mean the same character restriction as i had at home.

now, i'm still living with my parents cause i'm the one supporting them but i still can't even think of opening up. my father kept on asking when can he have his grandson aka the III (3rd), cause i'm a Jr./junior u know. everytime he ask me that, i just smile. my father is already bed-ridden and using a weelchair because of his gout complications and it breaks my heart even more to see him in his state and asking a grandson from me and i know in my heart his wishes can never be materialized.

i can share lots and lots and lots of stories about me struggling being gay and all the hate i just went through but it may take too many pages. but i'm still hoping one day, the butterfly in me will emerge unterrified and strong. char!
The Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote