Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiss
Thread: Kiss
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 06:54 PM   #48 (permalink)
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixflames
I think you are a bit off base here. There are bands that are good and bands that suck, but that is just a personal opinon. You might like them, other might not. But to say that there are no good bands or no bad bands... Thats like saying there is nothing hot or cold. It just doesn't work.

As far as making it big when "they manage to connect to one person in the whole audience", thats just a load of dog poopie. I think you are confusing being big with making an impact. If a band connects to one person, then they only connect with one person. That in no may makes them big. If they connect with 100,000 people, then thats more approaching big territory. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that a band is bad if they only connect with one person, just that they aren't big.

Wether KISS is any good or not is just personal opinion...
I disagree......no band can suck not matter what. Everyone goes around saying this band is the best and this band sucks, but in reality, there is no best or any band that sucks. Those that say bands suck, don't really like their type of music while others do, It's impossible to have a band that sucks, where there is an artist there will be fans!