Music Banter - View Single Post - The coming out thread - Take II
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykonos View Post
Argh, I have no idea why I'd do this, but why the hell not?

Okay, my 'coming out' thing is that I wish I was a girl. And I'm not talking getting a sex change and spending my adulthood as a woman, because that's not what I want. I wish more than anything that I'd been born and raised as a female and enjoyed my entire life as one, and I really have no idea why. I've felt it from an early age (I'd estimate about 7-8) and you would never guess it from looking at me, because I'm not the slightest bit feminine on the outside (and any feminine preferences and thoughts I've had have only been recent developments). In fact, my curse seems to be getting all the negative masculine traits in life while still not actually fitting in to the male side of the spectrum, while simultaneously being shunned from the female side because I look and sound like an ugly creep. So there you have it, the only massive secret I keep, and I've just splurged it out to you all. Thanks guys, I don't think I could call any of you friends or say that I know any of you at all, but it's great to have a place where I can actually admit what I've just said.
Thank you for sharing this with us. Secrets can be a heavy load and I hope this has lightened yours a bit.

So you don't consider a sex change an option at all?

Btw, the T in LGBTQ stands for transgender, or people who feel their true gender doesn't match their biological one...

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote