Music Banter - View Single Post - From /mu/: 265 albums
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
DoctorSoft
Rocket Appliances

I have listened to:

All of the top category, sans King Crimson.

In Pitchfork-core:

Arcade Fire - Funeral, The Antlers - Hospice, Weezer - The Blue Album, Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs, Boards of Canada - Music Has a Right to Children, Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream, White Stripes - White Blood Cell, Weezer - Pinkerton, Death From Above 1979 - I'm a Woman, You're a Machine, Sunny Day Real Estate - Diary, At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command, Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetolagy, Nirvana - Nevermind, Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works, and Converge - Jane Doe

In the classics:

Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks, Big Black - Songs About ****ing, Jimi Hendrix - Are you Experienced? and Electric Ladyland, and Black Sabbath - Paranoid

In Hipster-Hop:

A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory, Wu Tanc Clan - 36 Chambers, Dr. Dre - The Chronic, Madvillain - Madvillainy

Electronic:

None

In Metal:

Metallica - Ride the Lightning, Megadeth - Rust in Peace, Slayer - Reign In Blood, Black Sabbath - Master of Reality, Metallica - Master of Puppets, Electric Wizard - Dopethrone, Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death, Melvins - Houdini, Sleep - Holy Mountain , and Between the Buried and Me - Colors

I got a lot of listening to do boys.
DoctorSoft is offline   Reply With Quote