Music Banter - View Single Post - your weirdest dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 08:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
sikoholickkouboi
Music Addict

I swear I'm not making this one up.

I was on this floating rectangular island that was about the size of a small apartment in the middle of the sky. Half of it was water half of it was a cliff. The water part had a bunch of pallets floating on top. I was in the middle of a battle. I didn't know either side, but instinctively knew the ones with eyepatches were on my side. I could fly, so looked around, for a retreat, since we had to get more reenforcements. I led the others through a foxhole. We were about to come out the other side where we saw streets, but I stopped them because Godzilla was walking down the street. We waited for him to pass and I ran for it, telling them to hold and wait. I ran out and was immediately chased by futuristic cop cars. Somehow, I had forgotten I could fly or something, and I quickly jumped off a cliff to a river below. But, there was giant fish, so I quickly swam into one of those green Super Mario Bros. tubes and fell through 2 layers of sheetrock onto the ground. I seen this fat blob guy shooting at me with a bazooka type gun. I woke up before anything else happened. There was probably more, but that's all I remember.
sikoholickkouboi is offline   Reply With Quote