Music Banter - View Single Post - 10 Reasons Why The Rolling Stones Were Better Than The Beatles
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 07:08 PM   #344 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
1. Keith Richards , coolest guitarist on the planet

2. Mick Jagger , greatest frontman of all time

3. Yoko Ono or Marianne Faithful ,back in the 60s who would you rather have been seen on the arm with ?

4. Songs about sex , drugs , deprevation , heartache , rejection , revenge & decadence are better than kiddie love songs & mystical bollocks.
Beatles - Wrote chart friendly pop songs & ballads. Stones wrote gritty hard rock songs

5. The Beatles had to have their faces on album covers , The Stones could stick a picture of a toilet on theirs & still have it sell millions.

6. Stones - The 70s , Exile On Main Street, Sticky Fingers, It`s Only Rock n Roll
Beatles - The 70s , Wings , Yoko Ono`s songwriting & Ringo Starr solo albums *shudder*

7. The Beatles stopped touring because they couldn`t hack it , Keith Richards played an entire gig at gunpoint.

8. Charlie Watts would never lower himself to doing Thomas The Tank Engine voiceovers.

9. Paul McCartney - The Frog Chorus , Mick Jagger - She`s The Boss.
Both bad yes but if forced at gunpoint I know what i`m going to choose.

10 Apperence , looking like you just got dragged from the street > Matching suits. How many bands these days look like this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonuseddrawers
10 Apperence , looking like you just got dragged from the street > Matching suits. How many bands these days look like beatles - 0 STONES -0 THOUSANDS OF BANDS

9. Paul McCartney - The Frog Chorus , Mick Jagger - She`s The Boss.
Both bad yes but if forced at gunpoint I know what i`m going to choose.

8. Charlie Watts would never lower himself to doing Thomas The Tank Engine voiceovers.

7. The Beatles stopped touring because they couldn`t hack it , Keith Richards played an entire gig at gunpoint.

6. Stones - The 70s , Exile On Main Street, Sticky Fingers, It`s Only Rock n Roll
Beatles - The 70s , Wings , Yoko Ono`s songwriting & Ringo Starr solo albums *shudder*

5. The Beatles had to have their faces on album covers , The Stones could stick a picture of a toilet on theirs & still have it sell millions.

4. Songs about sex , drugs , deprevation , heartache , rejection , revenge & decadence are better than kiddie love songs & mystical bollocks.
Beatles - Wrote chart friendly pop songs & ballads. Stones wrote gritty hard rock songs

3. Yoko Ono or Marianne Faithful ,back in the 60s who would you rather have been seen on the arm with ?

2. Mick Jagger , greatest frontman of all time

1. Keith Richards , coolest guitarist on the planet
Urbs, someone on YouTube ripped you off homie.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote