Music Banter - View Single Post - What is life?
Thread: What is life?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Default What is life?

Here is my take:

Life is simply about love. But not about great loves, it is also about the subtle loves--the loves that your heart realizes way before your brain has a clue. It’s about the strangers that walk into your life for six seconds and you glance over or take in their detail never to see them again. Because try as hard as you might to judge and understand them in the fleeting glace, imagination hardly ever comes close to the reality of flesh, memory, and tangible experience. We can never understand the true nature of the people until we learn to love them. And it is such a blessing to be able to learn to understand the world of these subtle loves in our lives. They have life experiences we have never touched. The world is full of these subtle loves and that is what life is all about-- to experience random acts of over and over again with new loves and the new places. And to remind ourselves how beautiful everything is over and over again with the old ones.

I'm a sappy convoluted mess sometimes. I'll take other opinions in order to grow mine