Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #739 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
The loss of a member like Virgin is no bad thing. However, the loss of a long standing member who has greatly contributed to the boards and previously spent a considerable amount of spare time dedicated to it's running, is.
I realize that I am in the minority on this issue, so I'm really just wasting my breath. But nonetheless, if we lose Urban over this then that his his own decision. If he would let something like this run him off after 7 years then shame on him. Despite how much we dis/like another member, or who our friends are on here, I am against the banning of members who have done nothing wrong except to have differing opinions than their peers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track
Not only have the mods been trusted to run the site on the behalf of the Admin, they also have a responsibility to it's members.
If any member is directly responsible for disrupting the boards in any way and that includes losing valuable members because of their actions...stop fannying around and ban them!
So if Urban decides that you or I get on his nerves next, and refuses to post until we are removed, you would be okay with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track
No one member should be considered bigger than MB, especially if they have nothing to offer.
Nor should Urban, nor should you nor I.