Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 01:31 AM   #10311 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
Transformers 3 is showing

imma gonna see it soon
you might enjoy it, it was the best one yet imo.

I saw it in 3-D but meh 3-D didn't really add to the movie much imo.

The combat scenes were pretty damn great with them using swords and guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
The ending was a little... anticlimactic wasn't it? Well if you want a few other vampire movie recommendations I'd say check out:

The Lost Boys: I'm sure you've already seen this, but if not it's pretty much the quintessential vampire movie of the '80's.

Cronos: Not exclusively a vampire film, but it was Guillermo del Toro's directorial debut and involves drinking blood and the struggle to stay human

Let The Right One In/ Let Me In: Let The Right One In is the Swedish equivalent of Twilight except it's less a focus on teenage heartthrobs and more a focus on the confusing and insecurities of 11-14 year old romance. Let Me In is the American remake which I haven't seen yet, but I've heard it's pretty good so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

Fright Night: Pretty much what kick started the pairing of teenagers with vampires with elements of comedy, action, and horror.

From Dusk till Dawn: This is Robert Rodriguez (director) and Quentin Tarantino (screenplay writer/ actor) with George Clooney, Harvey Keitel, and Juliette Lewis in a western Vampire movie, so you already know it's gonna be good.

Bordello of Blood: I wouldn't say this is a good movie, but it has Dennis Miller, Corey Feldmen, a midget, and a pretty decent amount of nudity. It's a Tales from the Crypt keeper feature so it's not really intended to be taken seriously.

There's a lot of them out there, not all of them are great, but I think this list should be enough for right now.
Actually, I haven't seen Lost Boys even though it's a cult classic, not sure. I just never got around to it.

Cronos, I know nothing about. I think I have heard someone name drop it but that's about it.

Let The Right One In/ Let Me In, I have both of those movies on my netflix list....I should probably move them up and watch because they are pretty far down on it.

The last three you suggested , I have seen already numerous times except for Fright Night. I need to re-watch that one because I don't remember it too well.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote