Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #10312 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
Black Swan - utter ****. Thats all.
join the djchameleon club

i don't understand the hate - sure it's contrived and the subtext trite, but it was executed beautifully

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
X-Men: First Class - wowowoowowow. I know its meant to be this dramatic superhero/mutant film with a great storyline, as well as incredibly well shot - and it was. But for me it was just this big romantic drama between Erik/Charles who were so obviously in love with eachother, featuring Moira the cockblock and Tony from Skins with an awful American accent. Oh, and January Jones who was thoroughly disapointing as Emma Frost, even though she is fabulous and all that. This film was sassy.
i didn't like this much - too slow-moving until the middle and i thought Kevin Bacon sucked as Sebastian Shaw

but agree with you about the homoeroticism between Magneto and Proefessor X (they should have just followed Wolverine's advice, instead of becoming foes at the end) and January Jones

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote