Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #10324 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
I hated transformers 3. It was weird, the movie seemed like it wanted to be a comedy. Everything was either a cheap montage with corney music or comic relief complete with that asian guy from the trunk in hangover. Just so hollywood it hurt to watch

Were the transformers this dumb in the cartoon? They're a bunch of stereotypical idiots, representing different ethnicities ugh
Transformers 2 was similar in the comedy part and they had to get rid of those two stereotypical "ghetto" transformers because people hated them.

I liked the comedy aspects of it, they made it fun and light hearted especially with the long run time, you need comic relief here and there. A super serious action movie wasn't going to happen when you want kids to come out and watch it.

Yeah the hispanic red car, I just shook my head at it like wtf didn't you learn from the last one and now you had to include a stereotypical latino just to say that you didn't leave them out. Affirmative action for transformers.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote