Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 01:07 PM   #98 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionarypunk View Post
The police are a gang that exists for economic reasons, because the economy is bad.
The police serve to protect stores, and banks, and property, because if they did not protect it it would put it at risk.
So, the police beat up the people for the money, and greed.
Police Brutality happens all the time, but the police do it, so they threaten the person or people who see them that they will be at their doorstep, since they are the police.
They never get caught.
Every cop ever commits police brutality of some kind, but hardly ever get caught, because they are the law, and cannot be prosecuted.
Police are the main economic asset in capitalism.
Any doubts or critiscm of the U.S. justice system or the police will get you arrested.
That is reality.
Fight back and die or get arrested for justice, or accept it and do nothing and wath until the whole world turns into one big police state.
The choice is yours.
Sure there's corruption in the police force but to say that EVERY cop is a brutal tool of the system is a very ignorant thing to say. I know some wonderful people that are cops. Granted, I'm middle class, female, white, and I behave myself most of the time but these are good people with families. They are performing a service. Some of them have good intentions, some want to make the communities they live in a better place. I think you would do good to start attacking the system rather than the individuals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote