Music Banter - View Single Post - real time best ever rapper/you know what it is
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
He doesn't look like Miley Cyrus... he's black, and a guy. He doesn't have T n A, he doesn't wear makeup. Different hair color, etc. I would never imagine that he looked like Miley Cyrus.

And yes, I can assume this is a song lyric of his. Does the line before or after this rhyme? I mean, what's the point of this line? Also, what's the point in bastardizing the word 'based'? What did he base his meaning on, freebasing? I don't understand. Based God... I think "Based God on what?"

d
It's funny because no other rapper is boasting about looking like a little girl. It's just jokes man, he's the anti-hip hop artist.

"Based" was originally slang for stuff that was basic or lame, lil b is the "based god". The dude is completely aware of his limitations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I've listened as hard as I plan on it. I've heard about four albums from him or his groups or side projects or whatever. The only half decent thing I've ever heard from him was that Adult Swim Dangermouse album.
I sincerely want to know why you don't like him as a rapper. I feel like your listening to the beats and not what he's saying if that was the only album you found halfway decent. It's easily his most commercial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abearmauledme View Post
I bet you listen to Kid Cudi.

(PS That was a diss)
hey man, i can relate to the struggles a rager has to go through, and it really pisses me off that you can't understand kid cudi's real **** just cuz he doesnt rap about bitches and ho's and bling bling go listen to lil wayne you stupid bitch

Last edited by Sparky; 07-05-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote