Music Banter - View Single Post - hello from Brazil!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cherrie
Groupie

Default hello from Brazil!

Hello everyone..

My name is Ana, i'm 19 and i live in Brazil!

It would be great to find the right words to describe myself (if I was sure of anything), so the only thing I can say is that I believe in Music.

Music has always been the best way to express myself.. it's just right.. the right order of words put together in a melody doesn't need anything else to be understood.. and the best thing is that you can feel it!

I'm really sorry that these days music isn't seen this way anymore by most of the people... it's to commercial. It's used to sell things. But I know that the real music is still there, somewhere.
We don't see the hope in it (like The Beatles), conspirancy (like The Doors), the freedom of the Blues, the amazing guitar solos like the ones from Jimi Hendrix or the amazing voice of Janis Joplin.

But there's still good music, like Dave Matthews, Rage Against The Machine, Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Joss Stone, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Aerosmith, Guns n' Roses, Imelda May, even the crazy Amy Whinehouse.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga, it's just my opinion about the subject.

Oh, and i forgot.. I got a band in Brazil, it's called Cherrie's. We're two girls, we both sing and play guitar.. I play the bass sometimes, and we often play with a drummer too.

Well, that's it!

I guess i'll see ya around!
Cherrie is offline   Reply With Quote