Music Banter - View Single Post - kreayshawn
Thread: kreayshawn
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #53 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
It's interesting that MB members have chosen to pounce on a thread about a white female rapper to criticize "regular" words that have been altered and turned into jargon by the general hip-hop community.

Have you noticed that many common English words have been appropriated and used "wrongly" by rappers for about four decades?

I'm sure Your facebook page is full of rap fans who agree with you. (Ha!)

This gives me even more reason to track down Kreashawn when she comes to my town for SXSW 2012. Among other things, I want to know what she thinks of you guys' racially and sexually motivated criticism of her word choice.

Way to miss the point entirely. I don't give a **** if someone is making up words, rap me a version of jabberwocky for all I care, I'm just sick of bandwagon jumping and having to hear the same word used the same way by the same type of people in what seems like every song ever.

And the opinions of other rap fans means jack ****. I don't like hearing a single word get pounded into the ground by every artist I hear. If other rap fans are all about hearing the same thing over and over again, then **** other rap fans. Its not like I'm losing sleep over not being friends with someone who can't even appreciate someone stepping outside of an established boundary creatively and do something different.

I'm going to listen to Deltron 3030 now. Because this is awesome:

Be there for the rap battle!
It's going to be interspectacular!
Fantabulous, it'll blow your socks off!
It's one of those things where,
Machine versus man!
Man versus woman!
Woman versus your mother!
Be there!

Intergalactic rap battle!
It's (scratch) instupituous!

And so is this: Deltron 3030 Lyrics by Del The Funky Homosapien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote