Music Banter - View Single Post - Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 01:47 AM   #66 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I was hoping for the death penalty. She really is a piece of trash in human form. She is scum and I wish nothing but the worst for her in the future. The prosecution wasn't good in this case, but it was still ridiculously obvious that she killed her daughter. I think anyone who buys the drowning in a swimming pool story is a moron to be honest.

The defense came up with ridiculous stories and reasons for things that happened but the prosecution missed the boat and couldn't pin any forensics or anything on her. If I was a juror, I'd probably just say fuck it and say she was guilty just because it was pretty obvious.

Of course Facebook blew up over this, and to quote a facebook friend: "Glad to see all of you are crying over a dumb trial. You're all blind to the million other atrocities that happen every single day. If you weren't so ignorant, you'd realize this is just another day in the life of human beings"

Attitudes like this just piss me off... it's like, there's so many murders and crimes committed every day, there is no possible way that anybody could come close to even hearing about half these cases. And I feel like people have this attitude that people who have an opinion on big media cases are idiots or something. Like they aren't valid because they don't care as much about some other random death.
Nihil scis ignarissime ac stultissime puer!
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote