Music Banter - View Single Post - Iraq war - yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 02:33 PM   #158 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

i see what i see, i have relised that most people in iraq today die by the hads of other iraqies, that's what i'm speaking of, and you cannot compare it with the ira, who's struggle, but not the means to achieve it, i wholeheartedly support, if you watch the news more carefully you would notice that the main problem now is the fight for power between the long oppressed majority shi'a muslims, who have come into power after a long time, and the suni muslims who are not willing to deal with the new situation, the majority of the people dying are the shi'a muslims and by the hand of suni muslims....they obviously hate each other more then the us....i don't see why my opinion would be naive or insulting, i only stated facts which you cannot refute ....
if you had bothered to read the whole thread you would know my position on the war, and i never used the word insurgents, you may be reffering to someone else....

Last.fm