Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:13 AM   #602 (permalink)
Zyrenah
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
But who cares? If someone wants to dance on a float in the Gay Pride Parade dressed like a leather bondage cowboy, how does that affect me? Just because it's easy to point out flamboyant gay guys and say, "They're just looking for attention", so ****ing what? Who cares if they want attention? It's not any kind of problem. It doesn't cause anything that needs to be fixed. It doesn't hurt anyone.

If it annoys you, and someone shoving their personal **** in your face can be annoying, it still isn't a problem that needs to be mentioned along with the problem of homophobes. It's just the same problem that straight people have when they dress like goths; punks; silk shirt, hair gel wearing douchebags; or any one of a million dress codes or little "cliques" that just want to affirm their individuality by shoving it in your face. Whether they're gay or straight EVERYONE wants to people to take notice of them.
I meant it more in the way that some gay people will try and annoy those who they know full well do not like homosexuality. I know some gay people who will constantly try and annoy Conservative Christians and things like that. To me that is a problem too. It isn't helping the situation at all by doing that.

Maybe it is not in the same category as people who are homophobic, but to me when I see gay people just trying to annoy others, it's a problem.

I am gay, well bisexual, so I am definitely not against gay people here if anyone was wondering!
Zyrenah is offline   Reply With Quote