Music Banter - View Single Post - Enlighten me.
Thread: Enlighten me.
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
So are you looking for us to tell you what to like and why you should like it, or are you just venting your complaints about mainstream hip-hop? Everybody likes different things. You really shouldn't base YOUR opinions on those of others. It seems like you find something to dislike about every artists mentioned. I hate to break it to you, but no music can satisfy everyone's tastes all of the time. Just go find what you like and listen to it. If you find something that you dislike, ignore it. Pretty simple bud.
I'm looking for advice on rap, because thus far little has sufficiently piqued my interest as to make me download it and keep it. So far I appreciate a lot of what's been posted, but I dont identify with it, so I'm asking for more recommendations and clarifying my stance as we go along. That's kind of how finding new music works. One person makes a request, someone else recommends, if the first person doesn't like it they say why and the other person makes another suggestion.

Or have I just so offended the entire hip hop board with this thread that the point is lost amidst yours and matious attempts at making pithy comments? I think its pretty obvious what the thread is meant to achieve, personally. I mean, there's a repeated question in the OP.

Also, every artist mentioned? I've made one post about the recs I've received so far and you obviously haven't even read it. Go back, try again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote