Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 03:08 AM   #4328 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Truth right here. My gay suitemate from last year didn't really help me with the ladies because after awhile I couldn't put up with him long enough to even pregame with him and his girl friends. I'd try to divert their attention away from dancing to the same 10 pop songs every weekend with a drinking game but usually they were too stupid to learn how to play and started singing and dancing.

I didn't know this guy was gay the first 2 times we met each other hammered and talked about social work for hours. I just figured really friendly and he's black, and I never picture gay guys as black I guess. His crib was a cool place, he lives with 2 straight guys and a lesbian and they are all huge potheads who just chill out. So I am going to have to use him as a resource in my future sexual experiences. I will keep this thread updated if I fingerbang another girl on a front porch who I meet at a gas station.

I see your finger bang on the front porch and raise you me being finger banged by a guy in the kiddle ball pit when I was 15.