Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Hip-Hop Being Irresponsible?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 06:01 AM   #41 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Long story short: they have the tools to do so, but most don't use them. Most don't even know there's better stuff out there, and most don't know the classics, of any genre.
Well of course, that's because if that just aren't into music as much as we are on musicbanter then they won't care about digging deeper to find better material. If they ever decide to become more interested in music though then have much more available tools than just having to listening to the radio or watching a music channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
I've spend over a year looking for certain albums. Torrents, Limewire, warez sites, Mediafire, Rapidshare, everything. Finally found a blogspot in Russian or something that had a link embedded.... Not so black and white. It depends how pop-ular the music you're looking for is.

For example, I've been hearing for the past week or two that one of my favorite guitarists fifth album is out, but I still can't find a copy. If this was a Lil Wayne album I would have had a leak last month.
This point also goes back to how picky you are and passionate about finding certain specific artists/music. That doesn't mean there isn't good stuff readily available, it's just not good by your standards and what you are looking is more obscure.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote