Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Hip-Hop Being Irresponsible?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 06:15 AM   #44 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlitSunshine View Post
Fobbing off responsibility because the listeners should know better is not an excuse. **WARNING THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXAMPLE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LITERALLY ON ANY OF THE SPECIFICS** If someone listens so say, 50 Cent, then decides he wants to go out and shoot someone, yes it's his responsibility, yes he should have realised that 50 Cent is not saying it is good to shoot people, no matter how his lyrics might imply it, but if the kid then kills someone else, because he listened to 50 Cent, is 50 Cent not partially responsible for the death?
NO, I don't think in that scenario that 50 cent would be partially responsible at all.

All of the responsibility lies squarely on the individual like I said earlier. This whole blame game about passing it off on other people needs to stop. Just like how they went on a witch hunt about how Marilyn Manson and playing violent video games made that kid shoot up some other students at school.

BULLSHIT
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote