Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs You Hate
Thread: Songs You Hate
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 11:34 PM   #189 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

While listening to Stevie Wonder tonight, I was reminded suddenly of how much I despise and abhor EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER SUNG BY MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!

I cannot stand his music. I never could. When I first heard "Billie Jean" on the radio, I mocked the little hiccupy sound he likes to make in this and many other songs. I also disliked the lyrics, the tune, and even the name, "Billie Jean." My tastes haven't changed since then.

Of course, Michael Jackson became super famous and apparently floated a lot of people's boats, but when I hear his music my boat takes a nose-dive to the bottom of the ocean.

I give "Billie Jean" my top rank of "Most Abysmal Michael Jackson Song Ever." Why? Because he makes that little annoying little hiccup sound, a sound that should be banished from music forever, no less than 24 times! Yes. I counted.

Michael Jackson - "Billie Jean" . . . Most Abysmal Song of All His Songs

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 07-16-2011 at 11:49 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote