Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs You Hate
Thread: Songs You Hate
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:17 PM   #197 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
you are vile music hating woman if you don't like MJ
Wait, dj, I may have found one Michael Jackson song I actually like.

And yes, that voice of the YC man with the marbles in his mouth isn't one I'd want to hear blaring on anyone's car stereo. You poor, poor person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Misfit View Post
Same, with the exceptions of Ben, Man in the Mirror, and that one song that was in the movie Rush Hour. I ****ing hate the song "Thriller" with a passion, and ever since his death, it has been overplayed and danced to in just about every way possible, TV Shows, Sporting Events, Weddings, it's just too much.
I hate Thriller, too! But "Ben"...hmm...a song about a pet rat. I'd never heard "Ben" before tonight. And I find that I....LIKE IT! Mostly because it is about a pet rat. I only like the song, though, when Michael Jackson sings it as a child. Thank you for mentioning it, Misfit.

The Rush Hour song..."Don't stop till you get enough." I don't like that one.

Here's another MJ song I don't like:

Michael Jackson - "Bad"
Aside from the issue that someone who is *really* bad doesn't have to sing over and over again that he's bad , Michael Jackson is doing this gaspy thing again and again, like water drip torture.

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote