Music Banter - View Single Post - Herro
Thread: Herro
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 04:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orimi View Post
Wowow. You lot take things vurr literally.

The internet is srs business and don't you forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orimi View Post
Favorites are... well, pretty mainstream in their respective genres, save for a few. Placebo, 65daysofstatic, God is an Astronaut, Dirtyphonics, Saetia, Collapse Under the Empire, Elliott Smith (only XO), Sufjan Stevens (only Seven Swans), leftmore, Death Cab (can't halps it), mewithoutYou, Windir (I had this huuuge metal phase for a while and this is the only band that's made it past), Neutral Milk Hotel, Death From Above 1979, The Gits. I think I'm about to shift into a Portishead/Trash Palace/Sneaker Pimps era for a while.
Fully aware that 99% of people will think my tastes are ****e <3. No need for a "lolol you are fail" or any such.

TL;DR some good bands and some ****e ones. Post-rock is favored. Trip-hop may be next.
meh don't worry about it based off of some of the bands that you listed, you'll fit in just find around these parts.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote