Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Rage Against The Machine thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 03:30 PM   #67 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

ok, i just saw the video for guerilla radio ( would you believe i saw it for the first time today? what can i say, for 8 long years i've had german mtv and it seems that they're not that keen on alternative music, and today i got portugese mtv and bam! there it is....) and it made me remember that, despite me liking tons of bands and types of music, they are and probobly will be for a long time, my favourite band....
ever since i heard/downloaded the vietnam live version some 7-8 years ago we just clicked.....on the basis of that one song i bought the albums...and i've been loving them ever since, each album has a few duds, but they are all great, the first one being the funkiest, evil empire the most angry, battle of l.a. more rock then any of the previous albums and renegades being the absolute best...based on the replies in this thread i see that not many people here share my enthusiasm......
one of the biggest regrets i have is not going to see them in Ljubljana, Slovenia when i was 17 and still in highschool because noone wanted to go with me........and now i'll never get to see them.........*sigh*
damn you zach for splitting up the band!! damn you staright to hell! ( please come back..)

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote