Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 12:55 AM   #1166 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
Maybe Doris Burke. I like her, she does games now and then.
I like Doris but I think she's by far the best sideline reporter. I see her better suited to keep doing that. I'm not sure how she'd be as a commentator but I do think she really knows the game. Probably the most knowledgable female about NBA.

Yao Ming retires

Yao has called it quits. I feel bad for the guy, I think he would have been awesome if he entered the league 10 years earlier. The evolution of the athletic big man kinda doomed him. He wasn't exactly Kevin garnett in the way he defended pick and rolls but was always a good post defender. Considering his size I think he was incredibly skilled with his footwork and shot. Sad his feet gave out on him because of his size. He did put up some good numbers through his career when he was healthy and his biggest contribution was probably his reach into the chinese market. It seems like forever ago since he played last, but I always liked Yao even though I didn't think a team could ever win a ring with him (couldnt defend on perimeter, too big for his own good).
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote