Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #1170 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
I meant those 3 as your 4/5 rotation.

As a Lakers fan I pray for a trade to work out.

Slashing is overrated =P
Oh well yeah that would be a sick rotation. I don't really think Perkins is that good to be honest. I think they signed him to a hefty extension post-trade. As much as Dwight and Ibaka foul though depth could be a great thing for them.

I still see Lakers getting him, what do you think of Sheldon brown? My brother is a huge Mich St fan so I've been watching him for years and I liked what I saw at times this year. He seemed more confident in taking shots and being aggressive. Freak athlete, I didn't pay attention to his defense much but Lakers could sure use some guys to push the tempo once in awhile. They need to figure out what they are gonna do at point guard though for next year. I think them losing the way they did for the Mavs helps their chances at getting Howard. Even though he wouldn't have solved the problem, I think they want to shake things up and get some new blood in there.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic about slashing, but yeah it is a little over rated just because so many guys cna do it. Seems like everyone has a 6 foot 7 to 6 foot 9 slasher. But I think Deng is one of the better defensive 3-men in the league and the Bulls pride themselves on defense under Thibodeau.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote