Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 02:17 AM   #16555 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
Woke up this morning wearing shoes and my clothes from last night, there was also vomit all over my bedroom. I think that's a sign of pretty damn good night. Only went out for a few quiet drinks but as the night went on things escalated. My friend also decided that it would be a good idea for us to down a few shots of sambuca, things got very hazy after that and I don't remember much. This morning I felt like I was going to die.
Sambuca is a killer. Only drank it once when i was 18 and at the beach with some friends. Chased it by going bottoms up on a bottle of Amaretto. I took my pants off and yelled at all my friends, then pass out in the bathroom after much vomiting. There's a pic of me passed out pants-less on this site somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero1986 View Post
I almost ended up with my best friend's little sister last night so things could have been worse haha, he would have killed me.
Sounds like you were on the verge of legendary status. Go for it next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Can't wait until the fall semester starts.
I should have never taken the summer off. I get so hopeless when I don't have to do something forward-moving on a regular basis.

Today is a mirror image of my last couple months. Wake up, shower, make breakfast, feed cat, check MB, check FB, wander around the apartment, consider doing something, watch documentaries instead, consider exercising, stop considering exercising, get beer, consider doing something out and about besides shopping, decline because of aversion to intoxicated driving, pick up guitar, put guitar down, watch movie, come back to MB.

I miss looking forward to weekends. It's no fun when every day is a weekend.

On a positive note, today is the second day of not smoking, thanks to my electronic cigarette. Now if they would invent fake beer that would get me drunk but not destroy my kidneys, I'll be happy.
That's kinda like my day minus the shower and replace guitar playing with excessive fapping. Sprinkle in working at a crap job as well.

For hangovers, I just chug water when I come home, even though my sink water tastes horrible and doesn't get cold.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote