Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 10:57 PM   #17866 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I never thought I would hear "When I'm your age..." lol. He is 14 months old. His name is Chase <3

Darling photo of Chase, oojay. He looks very happy and cared for. (Cool plush animals on the harness of the car seat, btw, in the other photo I didn't show above.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaqarbal View Post
As I promised Vegangelica, here I am, in front of two of the houses in which Boccherini lived:

The one at the left, from 1787 to 1802. At the right, the house where he spent his last two years and finally died. Obviously, both buildings have been refurbished several times since then, but they're still in use.

Lovely photos of Boccherini's homes, Zaqarbal!

You are lucky to have so much history and culture around you that is part of the present. The tiny car, the scooter, the colorful buildings, the iron railings...they all looks so European, too. It's fun to see them.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 07-23-2011 at 11:05 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote