Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #8672 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Customers are such retards. Everyday at least a handful of people complain that something rang up for more money than they thought, all because they don't actually read the signs on the labels. It isn't the store's fault if someone grabs a $10 item, then puts it back in the $1 section. We can't control the IQs of our customers.

There's also a lady who routinely complains about cat food prices. They are 3 for $1. So 2 ring up as 33 cents and 1 rings up as 34 cents. And every week this is an issue with her that they aren't all the same price. Ah, elderly people.

I'm just bitchin cause I gotta be in at work so early today.
I worked at Safeway (grocery store) for a few years as a cashier, and now I work at a gas station, so I know all about it. My bosses cave on customers all the time when they complain that the price was so - and - so but it was in the wrong place. I just shut em down. "Nope. The price is set in the computer. The computer is the final word on this. There's no way I can just give you a discount on something because somebody else put that in the wrong spot. I stock the cooler. I know I didn't stock it that way" I've never had trouble. After a mini-rant they're usually ready to hear my shut up, and leave.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote