Music Banter - View Single Post - Mac Miller
Thread: Mac Miller
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:45 AM   #46 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chodyhicks View Post
I think Mac Miller is an amazing new upcoming artist, that gives us some different type of rap, when i say different rap im saying it doesnt all sound the same like lil wayne rick ross wiz khalifa all sound. He has his own take on music and i like it
one of these things are not like the other. I'm going to let you think about that one reaaaaally hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
Exactly, all my suburban friends love him, and Wiz and all that garbage. Asher roth...... But at least he admits hes just trying to have a good time and that hes a white kid from the burbs.
Yeah, this guy I was working with was talking Mac Miller up so much. I mean I listen to him but he was going on and on about him.

Asher has a new track out that I like or maybe it's just new to me.

I most likely like it for the hook.

I fall and I rise, with the fire still in my eyes.
My scars and stripes, you know I will survive.
The strength that I find when I dig deep down inside.
Got me still in this fight and I'll be the last man standing!

Now that I think about it, I bet WWE may use this song just for that, maybe for one of their pay per view events.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote