Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Police Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:30 AM   #67 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
You had to go and spoil it, didn't you!
I have another one now, but I can change into my evening wear tonight if you'd like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
I`ll ignore the braindead hogwash diatribe of what you`ve written above and just concentrate on the bands that you`ve mentioned ok!

For starters anybody into hard rock is probably going to enjoy both Triumph and Kings X far more than the Police anyway. Jam were most definitely better and I`m no big Jam fan either. BRMC need you really ask and as for A-ha, well I do like pop and I`d sooner listen to them singing "hunting high and low" than Sting blurting out "de do do do, de da da da"

As for parameters you failed to set any really, so again I`ll let you set parameters that you can easily follow.
Alright so the parameters then were just "Whatever the hell I prefer." You chose one Police song you didn't like, and then tried to shoot arrows at me.

I don't blame your for your opinion, or the right to have one. But I do blame you for walking into a thread, where you knew we were discussing a band you didn't like, and pretending that your contrarian will and preference would hold water.

I take this as free and open license to go into a BMRC thread and explain why they were nothing more the Aerosmith rip-offs.