Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rap Education Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #109 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlexuwew5j View Post
Yao fractures news again , I seem to be struck by lightning to the general , not suppress grief arises spontaneously . At that moment, I do not care about what this will impact the rocket record .

I really like Yao Ming in the Department of reflection he saw that the NBA's first landing film Yao Ming 's all come easy at all . A 20 -year-old boy , the language barrier , no NBA experience , in the face of some people watching at home when their own idol . Bit by bit he began to progress , to grow strong enough to pound twelve , a score to a long , inside dominance also increase from year to year ... ... all of this , we need his enormous effort . It is said that over the years, he has always been the most serious Rockets training hard for most people .

a game and said that this is the case , if Yao can not get the championship , then God is unfair.

for a big man who has been into the thirties , this time of the injury, damage to far more than the body .

at least myself, have never injured a player such as the sad . Because the past few years , I have unconsciously put Yao Ming as a very familiar person. For example , like watching the same every time and chat with friends , start to finish always take the trouble to talk about Yao Ming , Yao Ming . His presence is so ordinary life more can be expected .
Yao Ming wishes

early recovery.
What the f*ck are you smoking?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote