Music Banter - View Single Post - About Me And My Music
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
BGrattaAcoustics
Groupie

Talking About Me And My Music

Hey guys, Brandon here. I just thought I'd write a little about me so anyone interested in my upcoming music can feel more of a connection. I'm an 18 year old kid from New York and lately I've really been into music. I taught myself how to play guitar and I learned to sing while playing. Advertisement removed by staff.

I have an alternative feel to me and I'm a kid that feels that lately music has been on a downside and we need good musicians to bring it back to the greatness it used to be. My lyrics aren't ever that simple and they try to strive away from love and more on strong experiences. Keep checking my youtube to see original songs that I'm going to be uploading. Titles of the songs so far with a small background are

A letter to you - An apology letter to an ex girlfriend

New York City - A song about the amazing New York City

Shane - A song about a kid who had it all and takes his life

Bad Morning - A song about waking up to a harsh break up note

Train - Song about someone that hops on a train and hopes it takes him somewhere away from the troubled life

What If? - Song questioning if life would be the same if some things played out differently

Bitter Loneliness - Song about a guy who is looked at weirdly by everyone for doing everything alone, but is really just looking for someone

She So Down - Song about a girl who helps everyone, but can't help herself.

and I have many more but they aren't fully developed yet. I also have a band thats going to be producing the legit records so instead of the live acoustic version you can hear the real studio electrics of em .

Get back to me on what you guys think. don't think anyone will go unheard!