Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:11 AM   #694 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Totally forgot Always Sunny. Been meaning to watch that and never have, thanks. Will look up the other one.
Laugh out loud funny for me. And that's rare. I think my interest is waning in between seasons. They better make new ones ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
The Venture Bros., quite possibly one of the funniest adult cartoons ever to be made.
Yes. One of the funniest indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophonic Tonic View Post
-Re-watching Boondocks
-Watching MXC (anyone remember that show...? It's like Whipout except the commentary is hilarous)
-Re-watching Breaking Bad to prep for Season 4! 8 days away!!!!

I think the Boondocks is not only highly entertaining, but important. I wish more people watched it. I love how they tackle issues, cultural, political, religious, etc., and I mean I love their style in tackling those issues. How they tackle the music industry with Thugnificent, and how it ends up ****tin on him, I love Uncle Ruckus (black) being a white supremacist including playing with Johnny Rebel... err "Jimmy Rebel" and how ...lol... heartwarming it was. I love the nigga moments episodes with Stinkmeaner. The Obama campaign, celebration, and 'betrayal'. Marijuana. I think Huey's fight scenes are epic, but they don't play it out by having him fight often. I love the animation. Anime basically. Or Japanese influenced. I highly enjoyed every episode of all of the seasons. Want more!

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote