Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Wars!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Default Metal Wars!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its about time that we had a "Metal Wars" thread on this forum to run in conjuction with the "Album Wars" thread in the general music section so I`ve decided to start this thread. Now and again metal albums were selected in that thread, but due to the lack of people interested in metal on there they never got that many votes. Now I know there are plenty of metalheads and metal devotees in this section to make it work so PM me your choices.

Basically it will work the same as "Album Wars" but featuring just metal bands or hard rock bands and nobody else! The battles can be a 2 album head to head or a 3 album head to head battle and the whole thing is always more interesting if there is a link between the albums that somebody chooses, for example death metal, 70`s metal, alternative metal etc.....there are a multitude of metal genres out there to choose from. The battles will last 3/4 days depending on how many votes they get etc.... So PM me your choices and I will put them up on a first come first served basis, with other peoples choices joining a queue. If nobody sends me their album selections then I`ll nominate the albums.

So get sending your choices to me by PM. If anybody is not familiar on how these battles work check out the "Album Wars" thread to see how it works
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote