Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Do You Think Is The Best Rapper Ever?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 06:14 AM   #239 (permalink)
Seanto
Groupie

Talking

lil jon shouts - its crunk not rap -

to be fair eminem has done some rubbish albums (in my opinion) since infinite and the slim shady and marshall mathers lp, the eminem show was bit poor but encore - i would not even humour as a rap-hip/hop album -

in my opinion Snoop Dogg has ability as Doggystyle shows - cracking album,
Pac had heart and died a young death as did Biggie - In where Brooklyn At the freestyle after cypress hill biggie and pac come in to the freestyle separetely but to be honest Biggie impressed me more than Pac-

I am gonna go Dr.Dre on this one -
Everyone is likely to criticise and try to get a rise because he only has 2 albums - Chronic & 2001 - but detox will soon be hitting the streets and launching another few careers no doubt,

Criticise If you like but again - In my opinion - NWAs best songs were 100 miles and runnin and Express Yourself - and for the record Dre has a big hand in producing and rapping in both - and in my opinion listening to 100 miles and running as we speak - it is the best rap performance in a song i have ever heard - because it aint typical dre - not many rappers can change there style like that and stay in the game for 20 years!!

Detox will prove my theories!!
Seanto is offline   Reply With Quote