Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 08:50 PM   #1178 (permalink)
derek
Music Addict

Deep down i think Howard will go to the Nets because of DWilliams, so from a personal view, i don't see him going to either L.A, OKC, or Bulls I also think Orlando has a better shot of keeping him in Orlando than L.A getting him. I only listed those 3 teams since they had the better assets. Bottom line is that it will come down to where Howard wants to go and he already said he is not gonna play in the shadows of Shaq by going to L.A. He wants to carve his own path. Don't be surprised if the Rockets make a strong push for him with the help of Olajuwon.

p.s: don't ever think that OKC or Bulls wouldn't trade for Howard if given a chance. anytime you have a chance to get the best center assuming Orlando does put him on the market....you have to put an offer and any GM of any team knows that is their job....

Lets do a little wager on this. If Howard goes to L.A, i'll put "Eric and Dirty knows the NBA" in my signature and if he doesn't go to L.A, then the two of you have to put "Derek is the master" in your signature.
derek is offline   Reply With Quote