Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #278 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Okay stop whining now please. Janszoon is correct I have been moving, getting a new job and have no internet access other than at lunchtimes. I only infracted you, Pedestrian banned you. Ask her too. I actually had hardly anything to do with it other than that I recieved logs yes of you impersonating me and I believe you were banned only one week for impersonating a mod. Again, check. Other than that you and others had been at each others throats with personal insults etc and this had built up enough to warrant a ban. I personally don't care whether you have a problem with all this because you did deserve to learn about a thing called respecting other members. I see you still haven't so good luck with everything if you don't stay here for much longer.

Oh and I don't give two shits that you impersonated me.
What you call whining I call wondering I was banned. I feel like this could be incredibly simple. You guys banned me. I want to know why so I don't get banned again for the same thing. Somebody knows why but they won't tell me.

I'm not playing dumb here for drama or argument's sake. I keep seeing stuff like "you and others had been at each others throats with personal insults." I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO THE 'OTHERS' ARE. I'm not trying to argue anything here, I legit have NO IDEA who the people that you say I was arguing with or insulting. I PMed everyone I thought it could have been and everyone told me they didn't complain or report me, and I really can't remember hardly any offensive posts especially since my first ban in December. I'm speaking literally when I say I have no clue what you are talking about.

Vanilla, can you please tell me who I was 'bullying and tormenting"? Also, I'll just ignore your last couple sentences for the sake of not wanting to get into an argument.

So now I know Pedo banned me. Makin progress here. Pedo, can you tell me why I was banned please? Feel free to do so in PM if you wish, that's where I planned to have this entire discussion in the first place.