Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:17 PM   #280 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
They didn't send you a PM?
No, that's why I posted here. Jans was really cool with me and DID message me telling me to be patient and I was trying to (but that was like 2.5 weeks ago), but hell I sent every mod a message July 10th or so and now its August and I didn't think anyone was ever gonna get back to me. I get that the forum is a small part in your life, mods, but it's not like I asked you to do 10 pages of calculus homework for me, i just legit want to know what I did to get banned.

I realize not all mods are involved in everything that happens, sorry to always group all of you together but that kinda happens when you're a part of a group like this I guess. A few people have said they weren't a part of my ban, and vanilla's last post finally let me know who actually banned me. Still don't know why, but like I told the mods, the day I got banned I see Conan and Vanilla saying how "this was building up for awhile" and how I made my bed, now I need to lie in it, etc. And I literally have no idea what that could even be referring to so I don't appreciate that. 1 week ban for impersonating a mod, ok that's legit...but then what was the other 3 weeks for? I wasn't arguing or insulting anyone when I got banned, they (paloma, milano) were insulting me lol. I actually think I'm decently well liked around here, just not by the right people apparently. Like...just tell me please