Music Banter - View Single Post - Rage Against the MODchine
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #298 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
At this point I think the amount of 'give-a-f*ck' the forum has remaining regarding this is hovering around zero, dirty. Theres no need for this farce to be carried on in public, your last thread doing the same was closed because it caused nothing but drama, and if you're sincere about wanting explanations rather than wanting to cause bull, I suggest you take this to PM entirely, or any other more private method, because this thread is only achieving the same thing.
Dude, I really don't care who considers me whiny or a douche or whatever. I went the PM route and waited for 3 weeks with no response. Umm, my bad for wanting to know why I was banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post

^ For the babies in this thread.

Dirty I geniunely didn't reply you because I've not been in access so that was my first chance.

You definitely were insulting others, sometimes you weren't even pinged on it because we kept giving you the benefit of the doubt but when all those personal insults came all at once from you others (I'm not naming anybody by the way) then it was enough to warrant a ban. I believe this was your second ban no? Anywho, check with Pedestrian if I've missed anything. I actually was going to PM you but by the time I got here it was spewed on here.
Vanilla, give it up already. There's a reason you won't tell me who I was insulting. Because it was nobody. I wasn't having issues with a single person on this forum when I was banned. Like I said, the night I was banned was me sitting in a tinychat being insulted by Paloma and Milano and I didn't say a single insult back. So just give up the act already of 'wanting to keep this thing private' or whatever other excuse you're gonna use and just admit that you jumped the gun and didn't really think your words through in your infraction to me.

I've asked 700 million times now what you meant by "bullying and tormenting others for their race, sexuality, etc" and who considered me offensive. You messaged me telling me you received complaints from MB members about me for being offensive. Please tell me how wanting clarity on messages YOU sent is being whiny or a baby. Sorry everybody for continuing this, I really didn't think it would be this difficult to get a simple answer to a simple question. Feels like I'm a detective right now. And I don't think it's a coincidence that since January you and Pedo are the only 2 mods involved in my bans or infractions. And also not a coincidence that you two don't like me or that you are two new mods.

For the hell of it, and because I believe in luck, I'll ask one more time. Who were you referring to in the messages and infractions you sent me telling me you received complaints about me? Who was I bullying and tormenting?

And I will PM Pedestrian and if I have to wait 3 weeks for a response, I'll be right back here because honestly I think I deserve to know what I was banned for.

Last edited by Dirty; 08-01-2011 at 05:50 PM.