Music Banter - View Single Post - So self-contently
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Eh, I was planning on finding albums that had 0 stars on RYM that interested me anyway and maybe doing a couple at the end that were rated consistently 2.5-3 stars (so consistently mediocre) or consistently rated 5 stars (appealing to everybody but not necessarily to me). Using albums with hellish themes is a cool idea but I was gonna try to make them connect to the 9 levels of hell in Dante's Inferno (which I've never had the chance to read). :P
I have an online journal that has a weird heading I haven't bothered fixing and really inconsistent content but I do write, although admittedly inconsistently. Nobody reads it, I just update it when I have something that's really bothering me. I do it for myself. I also have one unfinished entry (unsubmitted and probably far too long) and two finished entries to the writing contest that Satchmo never published but one was a character writing where I write in the voice of a functionally retarded girl I know (and I gave it to her to turn in as an english journal, which she got a 95% on) and the other one was me writing as myself when I was 12 having an emotional breakdown and cutting so I could see why Satchmo would consider them too crappy to post but I stand by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote