Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #16677 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Got entirely too drunk...and just got home from the hospital.

I kept calling the nurse a "fucking idiot" because I told her over and over not to use my right arm for anything...because I have rolling veins in that arm. So now I have epic bruises on that arm from her futile attempts to prove me wrong.

Also, I don't give a **** if you believe in ghosts or not, but I was haunted by Catholic nuns the entire time I was at the hospital. At one point, there were three in my room, just looking at me. At another, there was just one, but she was right in the corner of my room, and I screamed for nurses and doctors, and she was still there when they came in, but they didn't see her...

Although they said that people had mentioned seeing ghost nuns before. And they were really weird and kept checking my blood pressure and all sorts of stuff after that...when I checked out, they said the nuns are usually seen by people who die in the hospital. So, that was "comforting".

Apparently, I ruptured my esophagus and was vomiting straight blood. My shirt I was wearing when I went into the hospital is covered in blood. Kind of traumatic.

As such, I'm probably not drinking for a while. I'm still weirded out by the ghost nuns. Going to have to write a song or play or something.
goodness! hope you're feeling better

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote